Square Pillow Case with Stuffing
These throw pillows are precision-cut and hand-sewn to serve as the perfect decorative accent.
We offer on-demand pillow printing fulfillment. We print/ship pillows with your designs under your brand with no minimums. Order just one pillow at a time featuring your artwork.
These throw pillows are precision-cut and hand-sewn to serve as the perfect decorative accent. Besides, a pop of color plus your design is a practical object for any lifestyle. This product is only the pillowcase – pillow filling not included.
- 100% polyester
- Soft, durable, and suitable for fine print
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
- Double-sided print possible
- Machine washable
- Resilient polyester filling retains shape
This product is made on demand.
Print File Guideline:
Placement: All-over print
Sizes: One size
Print file size: 19” x 19”
Print file template: Download
- Submit PNG or PSD files
We recommend submitting your files in PNG or PSD format with at least 150 DPI.
- Set files to RGB color space
Make sure your print file is set to the RGB color space.
- Use full-bleed images
Your image should cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important elements in the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area.
- Outline your fonts
All fonts should be converted to outlines unless your graphics are in PNG format. That way you don’t have to send us the font files.
- Remove template guidelines
When using our templates, turn off the guideline layers before saving your files. If you don’t turn them off, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your graphics will show the bare product.
- If you want to print a custom logo on your cut & sew products, you need to create and submit a separate print file. These are printed on a white background, so white graphics won’t be visible.
- If you want both sides of the pillow printed, you need to provide two print files.
Cut & sew disclaimers
- We can’t guarantee exact placement and pattern alignment.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.