All-Over Cut & Sew Men’s V-neck
A dye-printing technique that allows for your ideas to be displayed at their max potential.
A dye-printing technique that allows for your ideas to be displayed at their max potential. The bold color, lightweight material, and “all-over” printable area are the definition of cool – so what are you waiting for? Take your brand to new heights!
Make your boldest design dreams a reality with this premium quality all-over cut & sew t-shirt!
Your new favorite tee is made from super smooth and comfortable cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing. Each garment is sublimation printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team.
- 96% polyester/4% elastane
- Premium knit mid-weight jersey
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Regular fit
Model is 182cm/6 feet tall and wearing size M
In order to print high quality prints, we need high quality print files. So here are print file design guidelines.
All print files must be scaled to print size. Graphics that do not meet our guidelines might not be printed correctly.
- Exact placement cannot be guaranteed.
- Exact pattern alignment on seams cannot be guaranteed.
- Making a seamless image that goes from front to back is not possible.
- This item is cut and sewn after printing and sublimating.
- Best when designed with patterns and full bleed images.
- Text placement will not be precise.
- Price includes full print.
- Any space without graphics prints out white.
- Top stitching can be either black or white thread.
Matching your design on both sides
You need to create 4 separate print files for your cut n sew T-shirt front panel and collar, back panel and sleeves.
Print file sizes
Front panel and collar – 28″ x 36″
Back panel – 28″ x 36″
Right sleeve – 20″ x 12″
Left sleeve – 20″ x 12″
Cut and sew T-shirts don’t have a custom tag option. If you would like your logo printed, simply include it in your design. Maintain dimensions when saving and uploading to us.
Must follow print file guides
- File formats
Please submit your files in JPG, PNG or PSD format/at least 150 dpi.
- File dimensions & uploading
Please maintain dimensions when saving and uploading to us.
We suggest full-bleed images to avoid white areas around the edges of the shirt.
Remove guidelines when saving image-based file (.JPG or .PNG).
- Outline your fonts
All fonts in the print files should be converted to outlines so you don’t have to send over the font files.